· Analyze potential customer needs in the area of IT, especially IoT;
· Creating offers for potential customers;
· Presentation of MyCEO IoT Product portfolio;
· Presentation of solutions based on MyCEO product portfolio;
· Builds a trusted relationship with direct sales and IoT commercial managers to provide sales support, including customer meetings, practical guidance in the business value of proposed IoT solutions and sets proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Delivers standard, customized, and/or strategic IoT solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional and technical capabilities, competitive advantages, and business benefits of the SAS IoT solutions as they apply to client needs.
· Presenting offers and solutions, meetings with potential and current customers;
· Cooperation with Product Managers and RnD teams;
· Technical support for sales opportunities.
· Execution & management of industrial IoT projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within specifications, and within budget.
· Responsible for technical design, specifications, development, testing, and start-up assistance.
· Implement code modifications under-documented change control.
· Investigate and provide technical advice and support to manufacturing and other engineering disciplines.
· Support operations with technical queries.
· Partner with different disciplines to delivery projects.
· Works proactively with sales teams, partners, marketing, R&D to strategize on opportunities, cross-training, and knowledge transfer.
· Leverage domain experience in thought leadership exercises: speaking and writing.
· Help to define and develop IoT service offerings and enable a broad set of professional services teams and partners.
· Develop, document, and communicate IoT best practices.
· Provide hands-on knowledge transfer of IoT best practices to strategic channel partners.
· Develop innovative IoT assets that showcase our value and capabilities.
· Develop use cases that demonstrate the value of IoT in new andor underdeveloped problem domains.
· Provides new approaches for sales support and enablement to further our division goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Engineering (IT/Telco/Electronics), Business Management, Sales, Economics or related field;
· Technical background and experience with IT projects;
· Project management skill would be an advantage;
· Excellent language skills (verbal & written) Italian and very good English are essential;
· Demonstrated strong customer relationship skills, focus on problem resolution, efficiency, and productivity;
· Strong initiative, results-oriented;
· Presentation skills;
· New technologies/IoT interest;
· Problem-solving attitude and analytical skills.