· Delivery of in-person and web-based professional development in the territory and/or where needed.
· Design and production of collateral materials (printable how-tos, slide decks, video tutorials, etc.)
· Introduce new products to current subscribers through the training process, newsletter, listservs, and other customer contacts
· Develop and deliver tier 1-3 courses that support educational trends, standards, and best practices.
· Understand new product features, communicate to reps & customers, and make changes and/or additions to training and post-sale materials as needed
· Schedule, conduct, and follow-up in-person professional development and webinars (initiated by sale)
· Write proposals, develop, and deliver sessions for conferences as directed.
· Provide Staff-level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
· Provide process, data, and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
· Provide database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
· Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
· Maintain Staff-level expertise and currency in industry-leading contact center technologies.
· Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
· Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
· Proactively keeps up to date on industry/market issues and provide regular updates on market trends and feedback to country manager and inventory forecast
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Strong public speaking and communication abilities
· Passion for working with young people
· Commitment to education and personal development
· Commitment to customer service
· Willingness to travel depending on business needs
· Preferably 3 years’ of marketing or consultant experience.
· Experience of working with the team
· Up to date understanding of key education initiatives
· Managing budgets
· Possess strong knowledge of the education sector in the United States including trends and up to date of School trends around the world
· Strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and influencing skills plus an ability to operate in a matrix reporting environment.
· Ability to form relationships with businesses, including being responsive and empathetic to business needs.
· Having up to date knowledge of Pearson portfolio of products would be an added advantage.