· Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
· Engage potential temporary associates over the phone through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
· Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and over email
· Work as part of a team to ensure incoming customer calls are handled to the highest quality levels
· Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and delivering findings, anticipating responses, and thoroughly answering any follow-up questions within an established timeframe.
· Monitor and respond to assigned case types completely and accurately within the framework of policies and procedures established by the council.
· Provide after-hours support as scheduled for help desk and customer service requests.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred
· One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
· Team-player, and possess strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
· Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media