· Consult with customer and internal stakeholders to make recommendations on people, processes, and technology that help our customers achieve their objectives
· Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
· Becoming a trusted advisor by building long-term relationships with clients, working with them on developing long-term strategies around data and technology, and helping bring them to fruition.
· Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners
· Solving key business problems and challenges by framing the problem, developing a vision, and building a roadmap to deliver.
· Working with clients to understand, define, and quantify the benefits and opportunities of better leveraging their data and technologies.
· Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
· Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
· Ensure that every client derives satisfaction and the most value possible from the implementation experience
· You will be involved at every step of our client’s journey; identifying the problem, defining and delivering the solution, while building a strong relationship with our clients. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses alongside technical experts.
· Developing industry-specific Intellectual Property to support cross-platform consulting solutions.
· Supporting business development through the generation of bid response documentation, business cases, and ideas to support the clients’ information management strategy.
· 3-5 years experience in consulting, training, marketing and/or sales support
· Strong background in business analysis and proficiency in Excel, Power BI
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a smart, assertive personality.
· Ability to excel in a fast pace environment with working ranging from vision through execution.
· Ability to design customer-centric experiences throughout the customer decision journey
· Ability to deeply understand market trends, partner ecosystems, and competitive strategies
· Comfort with business strategy, portfolio prioritization, and tracking key performance indicators
· Ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions, road maps, and managing the development lifecycle
· Ability to lead teams, communicate with diverse groups, and influence change
· Enable innovation through talented individuals, test-and-learn culture, new processes and approaches for more effective delivery
· Storytelling (written and oral)
· Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.